Jobs in Aga Khan Education Service | March 2020
How can we apply?
- The candidate should also have effective and strong communication, classroom management, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and proven experience of working with parents and the community is desirable.
- The position holds an attractive market-competitive package.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copies of their CNIC, educational and experience certificates and degrees, latest by 13th March, 2020 or send them to the address given below:
Human Resource Department Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan Regional Education Office, Chitral Main Garamchashma Road, Balach Chitral E-mail: eo.chitral@akespeorg Contact No: 0943-412799