Jobs in Benazir Income Support Program | BISP
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview based on their performance in the Screening Test.
- T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- If any regular officer/official in an equivalent pay scale is selected against this position than he/she will be taken on deputation basis subject to provision of NOC by the parent department at the time of interview regarding relieving in case of selection.
How can we apply?
- Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Candidate Testing Services (CTS) website www.cts.org.pk
- Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates Testing Services or BISP will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms for the posts along with online deposit slips (in original) to:
Candidates Testing Services, Office No. 6, 2″ floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad, (Ph: 051-2120100-272 www.cts.org.pk