Jobs in Divisional Public School & College | DPS
How can we apply?
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Candidates having B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D, plus experience will be preferred.
- Candidate with maximum age of 30 years are eligible.
- No candidate/ application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
- The academic qualification obtained only from institutions duly recognized/ approved by the Govt./ HEC / Regulatory Authority will be accepted.
- Candidates may register themselves, through PTS (Pakistan Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”,www.getinfopoint.com
- Test venue and test date will be intimated on the PTS website and Roll Number Slips will be issued by PTS.
- Last date for submission of application form is 04-04-2020.
- Eligible candidates list will be uploaded on PTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Candidature is liable for cancellation, at any stage, even after selection, if information submitted by the candidate is found incorrect.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid for test or interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change/cancel the proceeding without any prior notice.
- Candidates may register themselves, through PTS (Pakistan Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” .
- Fee Rs. 400/- will only be accepted through mobile paisa i.e. through “Telenor Easy Paisa” with payment methods, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, VISA/ MasterCard. Service charges may apply.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application &fee must be processed.
- Incomplete application data, fee not paid or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called fortest orfurther process.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
SHAHID MAHMUD Principal
For Further Information and Contact: Pakistan Testing Service Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. Website: www.pts.org.pk 051-111-111-787