Jobs in Federal Board of Revenue(FBR) | 157+
- In all cases eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per Commission’s policy laid down in General instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website.
- Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves betore applying.
How can we apply?
- All applications must he submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will he treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to interact facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
Application Fee: (i) The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in 1he nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
- Original T.R may he preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may 1101 be sent tol:PSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to lime).
- The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Shortlisting criteria for interview: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.
- Documents required from the candidates: (i) After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor’s, Master’s, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail.
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Experience from Firms! Companies/ Institutions! Organizations! Banks/ NGOs etc., will be accepted if these are well known nationally or internationally, have appropriately beenregistered/ incorporated with concerned government department/ institution for doing business, maintain office (s) and have proper registration number/ Reference number, where applicable.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to resection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate has been shortlisted for interview as his/her eligibility is to be determined in view of documents and merit position. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
Admission Certificate: Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test for the respective posts will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. wvvw.fose.cov.ok on 3rd July, 2020. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this wchsite for the updates. They will be intimated through SNIS as well. I lowevcr, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
Conduct of Test: (i) It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (ii) Without original Treasury Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in the Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would riot be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls. (iii) Test/ Examination for Consolidated Advt. No. 3/2020 will tentatively be held from 18th .Jul.v 2020 onwards. Such tests! Examination can however be conducted earlier also in case of limited number of candidates