Jobs in Ministry of Communication, National Transport Research Centre(NTRC)
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants may apply for above posts on prescribed proforma. However applicants will be asked to provide copies of educational qualification/original certificates/documents at the time of test/interviews.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on CTS and NTRC websites will only be considered for the short listing.
- All vacancies will be filled on merit basis/observing regional quota as per Govt. rules.
- Those already in Government Service must apply Through Proper Channel.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
How can we apply?
- The application must reach in the office of CTS within 15 days from the date of the advertisement.
- Candidates may contact the undersigned and CTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, result etc on NTRC Phone No. 051-9250259 and website: www.ntrc.gov.pk CTS Phone No. 051-2120100 & 272 and website www.cts.org.pk PART-11 National Transport Research Center, Islamabad invites applications from Pakistan Nationals on local basis to fill the following posts on temporary basis.
- The test and interview of the post will be conducted as per Government Policy. Sr. No. Name of Posts with BPS No of Posts Quota Qualification Age Limit Including 5 Years Relaxation 01 Driver (BPS-04) 01 Local i. Primary Pass ii. Valid Driving License holder and well versed with traffic rules 18 – 35 02 Naib Qasid (BPS-01) 02 Primary Pass 18 – 30 Important Notes a) Age, Qualification/Experience shall be counted/ examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- After short-listing of the eligible candidates, the posts shall be filled through balloting.
- For the post of Driver (BS-04), mentioned at Serial No. 1, name of those candidates will be considered for balloting who will pass the driving /technical test.
- Government Autonomous/ Semi Autonomous/Corporation employees must apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
- No further age relaxation shall be given as per government policy.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate application may be forwarded, otherwise his application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected. h) Name of the post applied for should be written boldly on the Top right corner of envelope.
- Candidates applying for the post of Driver (BS-04) must attach a copy of their valid driving license with application form.
- Interested candidates who fulfill above said criteria may forward their applications by post as per given format (without any copy of documents except mentioned at Ser No. “I” for the post of Driver (BS-04) to the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Assistant Chief (Estab) National Transport Research Centre (NTRC), Street No. 5, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9250259