Jobs in Ministry Of Defense | Govt Of Pakistan
How can we apply?
- Applications on the prescribed format for post of Stenotypist (BPS-14). LDC (BPS-09) be sent directly to Candidate Testing Service (CTS), Office No. 6, 3rd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement Form can be downloaded from their website www.cts.org.pk
- An amount of Rs 651- will be deposited against the CTS A/C No. 0807641201007160 MCB Ltd, Super Market Branch, F-6 Islamabad (1028) through challan (which can be downloaded from CTS website).
- No need to attach copies of documents.
- Candidates already in government service must apply through proper channel failing which they will not be considered for recruitment.
- Applications for the post of BPS-1 (Store Helper, Naib Qasid and Khakroob) should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement No need to attach copies of documents.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.modp.gov.pk. Applications will be accepted only on prescribed applications form of CTSIMoDP.
- Maximum age limits shall be relaxable for five years in all cases, in addition to the age relaxation admissible under (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Male and Female are eligible.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.