Jobs in Water And Power Development Authority | WAPDA
How can we apply?
- Candidates may register themselves, their information through PTS Candidate Portal on its website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link available in project details.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record, short listing will be made by PTS.
- Written test shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on Interview by the WAPDA Selection board.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs 170- to the PTS.
- Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA’ Master Card Deposited amount ts neither refundable nor transferable Submission of hard copy of the applicable form to PTS is not required Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test Candidates can also download their Roll No Slips from PTS website.
- For any information Y query regarding application, test, roll no. slip or result, candidates may contact to PTS (051.111-111-787) & UAN+92.51- 2608090.92.